Swim lessons at Seminole emphasize fun and development, so kids learn how to stay safe while building a lifelong love of swimming.
All member children can enroll in one swim lesson per session, which is included in membership fees.
We teach a rigorous multilevel approach to swim lessons. We also offer a parent-and-child lesson for children under age 3.
We have morning (10:30-1:30) and evening (5-6:30) lesson times, Monday through Thursday. Lessons for Parent-Tot through Level 3 are 30 minutes, and levels 4 through 6 are approximately 45 minutes.
These guides will help you consider the right level for your child, but your best bet is to talk to a manager to determine the ideal spot for your child.
- Parent Tot: Parents and children in the water, singing songs and working on basic water comfort skills
- Level 1: Front and back float, retrieving objects, introduction to arms and kicking
- Level 2: Development of front crawl and back crawl arms and leg coordination and strength
- Level 3: Strength of front and back crawl, rhythmic breathing, elementary backstroke
- Level 4: Development of all strokes
- Level 5: Flip turns, lap swimming, stroke refinement
- Level 6: Endurance and stroke training, experience in other skills: diving, rescue skills
All lessons questions should be directed to George Nunn, Lessons Manager, (email@example.com).