The Seminole tent and eating area, located near the concessions stand, is available for Seminole members to reserve for parties, cookouts, etc. Reservations for a time slot (up to 3 hours) can be made through your Member Splash account and instructions are found under the Reservations/Lessons tab. Tent reservations are now available and will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tent reservation rules:
- Non-member guests are welcome to join you under the tent, but they need to be checked in and paid for at the time of your event. If guests are using the Seminole facilities, such as hanging out and eating/drinking under the tent, you are required to pay the guest fee regardless of whether they get in the pool. Guest passes are available for purchase through your member account online.
- Please email Membership@Seminolepool.org with your complete guest list including names and ages no less than 24 hours prior to your reservation; feel free to use “adult” as the age for any non-children. Attendants will use this list to track guests and allow them to enter the pool. You will be responsible for the payment of any non-member guests in attendance. If you forget or do not pay for your guests during your reservation, you will be invoiced for the amount you owe. If you have any free guest passes on your account, you are welcome to use them, just let the attendant know at time of payment.
- If your party will be larger than 25 people in total, please contact the manager to discuss additional staffing needs and costs before reserving the tent.
- Be sure to clean up under the tent when you’re finished. Back to back reservations are common, especially on weekends, so clean up must be completed by the end of your time block.
- We do not allow any glass containers anywhere on the Seminole grounds for safety’s sake.
Reservations are limited to 3 hours to allow all members to have access. However, if on the day of your event no one else has reserved it after your time, you are welcome to request to extend it for another 3 hours.
We do our best to update the calendar frequently during the season. Be sure to email the membership chair if you would like to cancel your reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org.