Membership Rates & Fees
Seminole Pool & Tennis Club is a membership organization.
We are at full capacity for membership as of April 1, 2022. If you are interested in renewing or new membership, please join our waitlist. We will contact you if a membership becomes available.
Dates and Deadlines
- February 15 – Registration opens for returning members
- April 1 – Registration open for new members
Membership Initiation Fee
Seminole has two ways to join for membership:
- Permanent members pay an initiation fee of $550 in their first year. The permanent initiation fee is a one-time fee that is eligible for refund when a member requests retirement if pool finances are sufficient to cover payouts.
- Seasonal members pay a seasonal fee of $125. This is paid every year you continue as a member. If you convert to a permanent membership, the permanent initiation fee is reduced by $125. However, only the permanent initiation fee is eligible for refund after you request retirement. Seasonal fees are not refunded.
If you feel you’ll be joining us for two or more years, it makes most sense to choose the Permanent Initiation, as it may be refunded in full after you request retirement.
If you’re unsure and just want to try the pool for a year, the Seasonal Initiation is best. You can convert to Permanent later if you like.
In addition to the Initiation Fee, members pay annual dues each year.
The dues structure for this year is:
Households of 3 or more. Includes open swim, swim/dive lessons, water ballet, option to join swim/dive team, access to tennis facilities and social events, and masters swim.
Households of 3 or more. Includes only open swim, access to tennis facilities and social events.
Households of 2. Includes open swim, swim/dive lessons, water ballet, option to join swim/dive team, access to tennis facilities and social events, and masters swim.
Open to adults only. Includes open swim, access to tennis facilities and social events, and masters swim.
Available for the month of August for open swim and access to tennis facilities only.
Access to tennis facilities only. No access to pool, social activities or masters swim.
All payments are completed through our membership website via credit card only.
Payment is due upon registration. Fees that are not paid by May 1 are subject to a $50 late fee.
Returning members who renew by March 15 are eligible for 5 free guest passes.
Remember, registration opens to new members April 1, so returning members should renew early.
Registration and Questions
Please visit our membership website to register.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Chair, [email protected].
Seminole members get a direct benefit for bringing in new members. Current members receive $50 for every new member brought in. Just have the new members email [email protected] with the referring member’s name, email, street address and date of payment for membership. We accept only one name per referral, so if you brought a new member in with another current family, just split the referral payback once you receive it.
How to bring in members?
- Talk to them about all the benefits of joining the pool
- Bring them to our Annual Open House
- Use a guest pass to bring people for a hot day at cool Seminole