The Seminole tent and eating area is available for members to reserve for parties, cookouts, etc. Use the calendar below to see when it’s available. If it’s free, fill out this form to make a reservation. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis so someone may have requested the date already even if it is not on the calendar. We do our best to update the calendar frequently during the season. Be sure to email the membership chair if you would like to cancel your reservation.
Tent reservation rules:
- Non-members are welcome to join you under the tent, but they need to be checked in and paid for at the time of your event. If guests are using the Seminole facilities, such as hanging out and eating/drinking under the tent, you are required to pay the guest fee regardless of whether they get in the pool. Guest fees are $5 per guest and up to $15 per guest family living in the same household.
- Please email Membership@Seminolepool.org with your complete guest list including names and ages no less than 24 hours prior to your reservation; feel free to use “adult” as the age for any non-children. Attendants will use this list to track guests and allow them to enter the pool. You will be responsible for the payment of any non-member guests in attendance. If you forget or do not pay for your guests during your reservation, you will be invoiced for the amount you owe. If you have any free guest passes on your account, you are welcome to use them, just let the attendant know at time of payment.
- If your party will be larger than 25 people in total, please contact the manager to discuss additional staffing needs and costs before reserving the tent.
- Be sure to clean up under the tent when you’re finished. Back to back reservations are common, especially on weekends, so clean up must be completed by the end of your time block.
- We do not allow any glass containers anywhere on the Seminole grounds for safety’s sake
Reservations are limited to 3-hour to allow all members to have access. But if on the day of your event, no one else has reserved it, you are welcome to request to extend it for another 3 hours.