Tennis Courts Use & Rules
Tennis Open Play Times
The tennis courts are available for Open Play anytime Sunrise – Sunset until Tennis Lesson Sessions begin (June 12).
Beginning June 12, Open Play is available at these times:
M/Tu: Sunrise – 8a, 5 – 6:30p, and 8p – Sunset
W/Th: Sunrise – 8a and 5 – 6:30p
Fri: Sunrise – 1p and 3p – Sunset
Sat/Sun: Sunrise – Sunset
Use of courts:
- Please check in with the pool desk to turn on lights if they have not lit automatically.
- Use of the tennis courts is limited to members and their guests.
- Tennis lessons and leagues have first priority for the tennis courts. Please, check the tennis calendar for the schedule.
- Pickleball lines have been added to court 3. Pickeball may be played on any court that is not in use.
- Court time will be limited to one hour if others are waiting to use the court.
- After playing, please close the gate.
- No bikes, dogs, skateboards or roller-skates on the courts.
- Only non-marking tennis shoes on the courts.
- No food or beverages, except water, on the courts.
- Please keep the tennis courts clean.
- Please be considerate of the neighbors if you are playing in the evening.
- Please notify an instructor if the nets or courts need any repairs.
- During tennis lessons, drills and match play, treat tennis instructors and other players with respect.
- Follow tennis etiquette guidelines: pick up tennis balls promptly, keep the court clear of tennis balls during points to prevent injury and wear shorts or warm ups with pockets during match play.
- Inappropriate abuse of tennis balls or rackets (throwing or hitting on the court) or will be reported to the Board.
- Due to the number of students on the tennis court at one time, it is important to keep a safe space between players to prevent accidents or injury.
If you have any questions, please email Jeff Breitbach at firstname.lastname@example.org.