Court Use & Rules
Check in with the pool desk to turn on lights if they have not lit automatically.
Use of courts:
- Use of the tennis courts is limited to members and their guests.
- Please sign up for a court reservation to ensure court availability.
- Court time will be limited to one hour if others are waiting to use the court.
- After playing, please close the gate.
- The sponsoring member must sign in the playing guest.
- Guests are welcome to play two times for free and then pay a fee of $3 per playing time.
- Tennis lessons and leagues have first priority for the tennis courts. Please, check the tennis calendar for the schedule.
- If a member is more than 15 minutes late, the member will forfeit his/her court time if someone is waiting.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a court reservation.
- No bikes, dogs, skateboards or roller-skates on the courts.
- Only non-marking tennis shoes on the courts.
- No food or beverages, except water, on the courts.
- Please keep the tennis courts clean.
- Please be considerate of the neighbors if you are playing in the evening.
- Please notify an instructor if the nets or courts need any repairs.
- During tennis lessons, drills and match play, treat tennis instructors and other players with respect.
- Follow tennis etiquette guidelines: pick up tennis balls promptly, keep the court clear of tennis balls during points to prevent injury and wear shorts or warm ups with pockets during match play.
- Inappropriate abuse of tennis balls or rackets (throwing or hitting on the court) or will be reported to the Board.
- Due to the number of students on the tennis court at one time, it is important to keep a safe space between players to prevent accidents or injury.